Monday, July 28, 2008

The Best Place For A Workout Is Also The Best Place To Catch Up

It turns out the best place to workout, which of course is the gym is also the best place to catch up on news and sports if the gym has satellite tv.

A friend was telling me about the gym that he goes to and how while he is working out he wears his head set that ends up getting in the way. He listens to music and he said then he has to rush to the office to try and catch the latest news and stock reports.

At first I could not understand this because at the gym I workout at has satellite tv with DirecTV making it easy to catch up while I work out. Then it hit me he does not go to the same gym; he has a membership some place else.

After I told him that the place I am a member has a DirecTV package he decided that he should change gyms so he doesn’t have to rush his morning workout so he can see the news.

This is such a simple thing for a business whether it is a gym, fitness center or even offices to have the news available on satellite tv for the members that work out there and at the office what better way for employees to stay on top of news and stock market prices.

No comments: